Practicing community etiquette is a way of practicing mindfulness and respectfulness in the IlWon Hall. Please keep the following simple rules of practice in mind when visiting our center.
- Our community is sustained through the generosity of our visitors. Please consider offering $5 to $10 when participating in a program or service.
- Please arrive a little early (at least 5 min).
- Please do not use personal products that are scented.
- Please turn off your cell phone.
- Please remove your shoes after entering and makes sure your feet or socks are clean.
- Please wear appropriate, non-revealing clothing.
- If you arrive during the silent seated meditation, please stay in the lobby and wait until the silent sitting is over.
- Once you have joined a service or program, please respect the meditation energy of the group by staying until the end.