Path to Our True Nature
A Life of Gratitude and Mindfulness
Our walking trails will be closed from December 2022 until March 2023 due to safety concerns.
Update on Yoga Classes during winter season
- ZOOM Be You Wednesday 6-7pm, $8 (starting Dec. 7th)
- ZOOM Weekend Wiggle Saturday 9:30-10:30am, $8 (starting Dec. 10th)
- To join us via Zoom: email Julia at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Zoom Chair Yoga Friday 10-11 am (starting Dec. 9th)
- To join us via Zoom: email Karen at email@example.com.
A Silent Meditation and Yoga Retreat
December 2-4, 2022
Rev. Song’s Moving Meditation Retreat
Dec. 30 (Fri) – Jan. 2 (Mon), 2022
In-Person: Meditation Retreat
Jan 13 (Fri) – 16 (Mon), 2023
“Simply Meditation” Retreat (A week-long Won Buddhist Winter Retreat)
January 30-February 5, 2023
Buddhist Psychology and Mindfulness
with a guest teacher, Dr. Lennell
April 6 (Thurs) – 9 (Sun), 2023
One-on-one sessions will replace our group dharma discussions during the wintertime. Our Center is open for one-on-one dharma conversations with a Kyomunim (Won Buddhist Priest). If you would like to learn more about this, please use the sign-up form, below, or you can inquire by email (firstname.lastname@example.org). Group dharma discussion will resume in the springtime … Continue reading One-on-One Dharma Conversation